Speaker – Ms. Anna Kramer
Compliance Regulatory Expert
East-West United Bank S.A
Currently, Anna is Regulatory Compliance Expert at East-West United Bank in Luxembourg, designing and promoting the Compliance controls related to tax element in AML and other regulations within the EWUB, including:
- Development and implementation of tax due diligence procedure (following CSSF Circular 17/650) as part of AML/CTF procedure of the bank;
- Tax due diligence review;
- Preparation of CRS reporting, recommendations for further development of internal IT-system for CRS report generation;
- Performing KYC (at onboarding, periodical review, closing) and KYT procedures, sanctions analysis;
- Development and implementation of procedures for DAC6 compliance;
- Development and promouting internal tax trainings on HNWI taxation, international taxation, currency control rules, ATAD.
Anna previously worked at KPMG Russia as Manager in the Tax Transformation group, and a regional office of the Russian tax authorities as State Tax Inspector performing tax audit of largest taxpayers of the region. During her previous experience, she also got the opportunity to spend short-term secondment in KPMG Budapest where she was involved in a range of projects on different aspects of international taxation.